[Gllug] Re: Wireless card, network

Zsolt Csiszár zsoltcs at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 27 17:55:27 UTC 2005

I am going to try all of these. If I can't do it I guess I will be at
the next meeting. I am going to post my questions as they come.
I do not know why the first post was in html I did not do it on
purpose. I did not even see that it was in html:) I hope now the
settings are correct and it goes as plain text. If not my apoloies
again.

On 11/27/05, John Hearns < john.hearns at streamline-computing.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-11-27 at 15:50 +0000, Zsolt Csiszár wrote:
> > Sorry for replying to my own but nobody can help me out with this one?
> > At least tell me what to check so you can see where to start?
> >

> If you can't get ndiswrapper or ipw2200 working,
> I suggest making an offer on list for someone to come over and configure
> it for you. I'm sure students would make good use of some beer money.
>
> --

Freedom is the only way - Team America
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk