[Gllug] MP3/Ogg player hardware?

Minty mintywalker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 21:34:18 UTC 2005

On 10/10/05, Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net> wrote:
> Any suggestions?  I need something small and light, to rest on the
> handlebars of my bike (velcro holds the present on in place).  Would
> prefer something that can take SD cards or similar, and really like
> something that took Oggs.

I have an iriver ifp-899, which amazon seem to no longer stock :(

oggs, radio, usb drive (with a cable), records from line in or radio.
bonkers long battery life and very nice sound quality.

highly recommended : although you need to switch the firmware in order
that you can mount it as a regular usb drive and not fuss with all the
silly proprietry software "transfer" tools.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk