[Gllug] New list member

Gerhardus Geldenhuis ggeldenhuis at liquidcapital.com
Mon Oct 10 12:33:38 UTC 2005

Hi
Just a quick hello. I recently moved to the UK from South Africa and I used to belong to GLUG(www.glug.org.za) so I'd thought I keep it similar and join forces with Gglug. Looking forward to attend Friday's talk and to start meeting fellow Linux people here.

Groete

Gerhardus Geldenhuis
Trader Support Analyst
Liquid Capital Markets Ltd
11 Old Jewry
London EC2R 8DU
Tel: 020 7726 3010

Liquid Capital Markets Ltd is authorised and regulated by The Financial Services Authority.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:The information contained in this email message
is confidential and intended only for the recipient(s) designated above.
If you received this email in error then you should notify Liquid
Capital Markets Ltd immediately. Unauthorised reproduction, disclosure,
modification, and/or distribution of this email is prohibited and may be
unlawful

DISCLAIMER:This e-mail is not a representation or warranty and is not
intended nor should it be taken to create any legal relations,
contractual or otherwise.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk