[Gllug] socket buffer overrun

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Thu Oct 20 06:55:33 UTC 2005

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005, Peter Grandi said:
>> But I would surmise, guessing rather wildly (unfortunately,
>> unlike "full of crap" Nix, I am not clairvoyant and I feel
>> awkward making statement of fact as to things that I don't know
>> :->), that's just part of the issues, unless you are very lucky.

You will note that I did not comment on this at all, because
I don't know much about TCP tuning.

*plonk of all threads Grandi participates in*

(Damn, he's so verbose that leaves little on the list.)

--
`"Gun-wielding recluse gunned down by local police" isn't the epitaph
 I want. I am hoping for "Witnesses reported the sound up to two hundred
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk