[Gllug] IBM Openpower signup?

Ben Fitzgerald ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 14:05:16 UTC 2005

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 01:57:31PM +0100, Mark fazakerley wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Has anybody signed up and used the IBM openpower free
> account as advertised at the september planetarium
> meet?
>
> I've tried a couple of times via IE/firefox but IBM
> has yet to get back to me. Wondered if others had the
> same experience?

I have signed up but not heard back. Then again I did copy one of their
examples of why to get an account as my reason for wanting to get an
account.

This may not have seen my application rocket up their list compared to
others who have exciting research projects.

ben.

--
Registered Linux user number 339435
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk