[Gllug] Asterix ** At the Olympia

Simon Morris mozrat at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 11:47:22 UTC 2005

On 29/10/05, Paul Gayle <ldnblk at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> At the linux expo at Kensington Olympia I spoke with someone that has an
> Asterix PBX set up in his office in Acton but I cannot remember your name,
> if you were at the expo and remember talking with a linux newbie about
> Asterix can you please contact me either by email or on [snip], as I
> would like to meet up with you to find out more about installing and
> configuring  and testing calling features Asterix.

Hello Paul,

It was I you met at the Expo but I know a bit about Asterisk.

Why not aire your questions here, this way you get the benefit of many
more peoples opinions and we get to learn a little more about it.

Also people Googling for the topic in the future will get some more help

Ask away :-)

--
~sm
Jabber: mozrat at gmail.com