[Gllug] New list member

Martin A. Brooks martin at hinterlands.org
Mon Oct 10 18:48:03 UTC 2005

Gerhardus Geldenhuis wrote:
> Hi
> Just a quick hello. I recently moved to the UK from South Africa and I used to belong to GLUG(www.glug.org.za) so I'd thought I keep it similar and join forces with Gglug. Looking forward to attend Friday's talk and to start meeting fellow Linux people here.

You're very welcome.  The 21 line signature and disclaimer on your email
isn't :)

If you're only email account is the one you use for work then you might
consider getting yourself a gmail account to post to lists from. We're
pretty easy going but you _will_ get booted off other technical lists
for posting long, pointless and unenforceable disclaimers.

I have plenty of gmail invites so, if you'd like one, please let me know
offlist;  that goes for anyone else here, too.

Regards

Mart.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk