[Gllug] Free pooter bits

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Thu Oct 20 17:04:00 UTC 2005

* @ 20/10/05 04:49:14 PM ccooke at gkhs.net wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 12:16:07PM +0000, SteveC wrote:
> > Free, but donations to openstreetmap.org welcome
> >
> > (see our poster of london its cool!
> >
> > http://www.openstreetmap.org/wiki/index.php/Merchandise
> >

> Sounds fair... :-)
>
> > Pick up from Camden:
> >

> <snip>
>
> > Sony Vaio P3 2.4 Ghz (I think). I blew the memory on it, I think it
> > still works. Is in bits, no HDD Some NVIDIA card in it
> >

> <snip>
>
> > Via mobo with via processor on it (I think) donated by John to me, but I
> > couldn't make use of it.
> >
> > I think that's it. Email for my phone no or to reserve bits on a first
> > to arrive basis - girlfriend is getting annoyed with computers all over
> > the place.
>
> I could find a use for either of those, very happily...

Come and collect them then :-)

I'm contemplating throwing it all in a skip. You can't even give away
new 17" Dell monitors! The humanity! :-)

> What sort of donation would openstreetmap like? :-)

Whatever you like, and we're raising funds from the posters. We have
need of gps units and a 512 meg SODIMM but they're not the kind of thing
that's generally just laying around.

But donation is *not* a requirement. :-)

have fun,

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk