[Gllug] Ubuntu

Jeff Young gnusmasx30 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 22:27:45 UTC 2005

Hi Simon

I think I have got some major decision to make because
I have been trying Ubuntu on live cd and it is great
but my laptop has made a patition to install SUSE 9.3
using Patition Magic on windows XP already.

If I make another patition for ubuntu, would the grub
handle another patition for ubuntu in a laptop?

is it safe to have triple boot in a system?

Please advise.

Jeff

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk