[Gllug] cuserid?

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Thu Oct 20 06:16:26 UTC 2005

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005, Dan Kolb announced authoritatively:
> On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 10:17:53PM +0200, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
>> That quoting style is, without doubt, the ugliest and most irritating I
>> have ever seen :)
>
> It's one of the standard emacs mail client quoting styles.

One which even the Supercite author stopped using years ago because
it's so ugly.

It tried to take the world by storm, and failed. Thank goodness.

--
`"Gun-wielding recluse gunned down by local police" isn't the epitaph
 I want. I am hoping for "Witnesses reported the sound up to two hundred
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk