[Gllug] If you have nothing nice to say

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 10:47:45 UTC 2005

On 10/21/05, Simon Morris <simon.morris at cmtww.com> wrote:
> Can we not use DNS geographic information (LOC records for example) to
> stop GLLUG traffic leaking outside of the M25?

That would mean I could only read it 3 or 4 days a week!

somebody mentioned top-posting, or 'jeopardy quoting' - is it in the
FAQ, if not it should be.

Jeopardy quoting does make much it harder to read stuff and follow a
thread it is very basic nettiquette to quote (and only the relevent
bits) and then add your stuff below, as shown by this email.

Fortunately gmail now hides the hideously long trailing historical
quotes you get when people  do that.

cheers

A.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk