[Gllug] If you have nothing nice to say

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Fri Oct 21 15:51:19 UTC 2005

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, paul at thinksolution.net announced authoritatively:
> Here they haul you over hot coals and flame your
> ass for 10 days just for top-posting - whether or not
> you post in HTML.

`The *proper* way to handle HTML postings is to cancel the article, then
 hire a hitman to kill the poster, his wife and kids, and fuck his dog
 and smash his computer into little bits. Anything else is just extremism.'
   --- Paul Tomblin

Hope that helps. :)

--
`"Gun-wielding recluse gunned down by local police" isn't the epitaph
 I want. I am hoping for "Witnesses reported the sound up to two hundred
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk