[Gllug] MP3/Ogg player hardware?

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 12:29:39 UTC 2005

On 10/10/05, Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net> wrote:

> On 10/10/2005, "John Winters" <john at sinodun.org.uk> wrote:
>
> >How about an iPod Nano?  That's small and light and from all accounts
> >has a screen that's easy to break too.

I'd reccomend the iRiver linux 20/30/40gb hdd players, they also allow
you to store and view images and text which is useful and they have a
usb host and client port so that you can upload images from simple
(not ptp) digital cameras or other mp3 players.

Mine's been rather good and plays mp3, wma and ogg - Just need to get
some playlists on it now so that I can manage all the tracks on there.

A.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk