[Gllug] Debian 32/64 bitness

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Oct 15 17:51:09 UTC 2005

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005, Doug Winter stipulated:
> The problem is not so much an issue with sacred cows in Debian, it's
> more just hard work I think.

You'll nevr get Grandi to believe that. He's a classic morphing crackpot
(I think this is the third or fourth name I've seen him use) with the
classic symptoms of overweening arrogance, excess verbosity, and
rampant conspiracy theorism/I-know-bestism/NIHism to go with it.

I've just killfiled him again; he expired from my killfile and I didn't
put him back on sight because I hoped he'd reformed. I was wrong.

--
`Next: FEMA neglects to take into account the possibility of
fire in Old Balsawood Town (currently in its fifth year of drought
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk