[Gllug] Re: suse 9.3 hibernation

Craig Millar gllug at craigmillar.org
Wed Oct 26 22:26:51 UTC 2005

On 26/10/05 21:41 +0100, Diana Scott wrote:
> Do you know how to get the hibernation function in Suse 9.3 to work with a samsung laptop?

Diana, I think you ought to consider subscribing to the suse mailing lists in
addition to this one. There you'll find thousands of susers and most likely a
quicker answer than on a more general list such as this, especially as your
questions are very suse specific. Not being unfriendly, just practical.
Stick around on this list too - you'll learn loads, I have.

Here you'll find a list of them:

The most suitable one is the suse linux english one: suse-linux-e

Also, try a search on http://www.opensuse.org/ - in this case it turned up
http://www.opensuse.org/HCL/Laptops/Samsung which will give you an idea of
what hardware support is available for your laptop.

> Please help.

Alas, my laptop died a horrible death and I've no help whatsoever apart from
the above... :(

> Thanks.

Good luck!

> Diana