[Gllug] is KMAIL a good enough client for gllug?

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Sep 10 21:22:02 UTC 2005

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005, Rich Walker stated:
> RSI is (some of) what happens when it gets ignored.
>
> As people who spend our lives behind keyboards, this is to us what
> black-lung disease is to coalminers, or broken bones to horses.

Except without the nasty coughing and early death parts.

> You can see why we might get a bit worked up by it...

Yes. Bad keyboards lead to pain; pain leads to irritability; and
before you know it you're sticking people with lightsabers. (Mind
you we can't perform all those impressive feats of acrobatics wot you
see on the movies because our wrists hurt too much.)

> Anyway, welcome to GLLUG: I see you've got a nicely-toasted bagel now,
> and I'm sure someone here can point you to a beer.

Indeed. Welcome.

[flame mode OFF]

--
`It's really simple. Whatever connector you terminate will be the wrong
 one. If you terminate two or more, they will be the wrong two or more.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk