[Gllug] Evolution POP3 email reimporting, Help.

Justin Perreault justinperreault at dl-jp.com
Thu Sep 22 23:38:55 UTC 2005

Okay, I need help.

Evolution 2.0.4 on FC3. Using POP3 with leave messages on server set.
Now and then messages will try to download themselves again.

I currently have 1800 messages in my email account which Evolution is
now trying to download. All the messages in my email account are what it
is trying to download.

I dealt with this problem a month ago by allowing the email to download
and then deleting it(as it was a duplicate). If possible I would rather
not do this again as it removes my email from a secure location.

I had this problem in Thunderbird but was unable to find the cause or
the cure so I switched to Evolution. On Thunderbird the problem was much
more pronounced.

If there is anymore detail I can provide please let me know. I will
consider all solutions.

If anyone replies to this please also cc: senkradl at yahoo.com so I can
get the message as well.

--
Justin Perreault

Better questions lead to better answers-

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk