[Gllug] is KMAIL a good enough client for gllug?

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Fri Sep 9 11:07:27 UTC 2005

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005, John Hearns yowled:
> Returning to my point, if you get used to one email tool it will stay
> with you for years as systems are retired and operating systems change.

Not just email tools.

I just realised last week that I started my current .fvwm config file,
.profile and .Xresources when I was half my present age. They've
followed me around, changing intermittently, ever since...

--
`... published last year in a limited edition... In one of the
 great tragedies of publishing, it was not a limited enough edition
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk