[Gllug] webmin substitute

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Thu Sep 15 17:45:45 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 17:41 +0100, paul wrote:
> I just tried out webmin and
> looking on google I cant find a similar
> web admin tool to this  - does anyone have any
> reccomendations  please ?

I don't know of any other general purpose web based administrative tool
apart from Webmin - certainly not one as popular as Webmin.

What doesn't webmin do for you, or are you just looking for comparison?

Of course in the long term you would be much better off learning how
applications work by configuring the text file as webmin won't support
every option you would want to configure.

Thanks

#sm
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk