[Gllug] is KMAIL a good enough client for gllug?

Jim Bailey jim at freesolutions.net
Fri Sep 9 18:13:56 UTC 2005

On Sep 09, 04:41, Rich Walker wrote:
> paul <paul at thinksolution.net> writes:
>
> > On Friday 09 September 2005 14:35, Rich Walker wrote:
> >> Ergonomics isn't an art form - it appears to be a very precise
> >> science.
> >
> And a dance theorist (Laban, say) generates a notation to describe
> movement for choreography, and then goes and applies it to industrial
> ergonomics and process modelling (Another impressive hack, IMHO)

His art led to some some incredible science. :D

Thanks Rich Laban had been someone that I had heard half a documemtary
on, after tuning into Radio4 once a few years back.  His life and
techniques were fascinating but I didn't retain the name.

Many thanks again. :)

--
Peace Jim :-)

keys:  http://freesolutions.net/jim/pubkey.asc

 You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time,
 but you can not fool all of the people all of the time
 -- Abraham Lincoln

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk