[Gllug] Passwordless SSH

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Tue Sep 6 13:05:23 UTC 2005

On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 01:55:31PM +0100, paul wrote:
> why do so many Gllug mails contain no message?
> have people forgot to paste a message in, or do they
> have a prob?

No, you do. GLLUG appends the list signature as a further text/plain
attachment, I expect your MUA doesn't deal well with that. Bruce's
message definitely had his text in a text/plain component, with a
pgp/signature attached, as well as the list signature in another
text/plain component. Sort your end out and all will be well.

/joel
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk