[Gllug] Bluetooth and Nokia 6230

Ian Norton-Badrul,,, bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Wed Sep 7 10:40:47 UTC 2005

Hi Everyone,

I've been playing with my new bluetooth phone, I got myself a little
compact flash bluetooth card and I 'think' I have it working,

Im running 2.6.13 and so far, i can send and recieve files between my
laptop and my phone, stuff I cant do however is any of the rfcomm stuff.

i can pair the phone and laptop, but when i access /dev/rfcomm0 (which i
have bound to channel 1 (DUN) on the phone) i get 'permission denied'
(even as root)

a quick look with hcidump shows that some comms goes on, has anyone else
got this working? the card is a billionton / bluecore card.

Ian
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk