[Gllug] Any web designers here?

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 16:42:52 UTC 2005

On 9/8/05, Minty <mintywalker at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/7/05, Jason Clifford <jason at ukpost.com> wrote:
> > I'm looking for a web designer to help me with a website I need properly
> > designed.

freelancers.net is very helpful for finding freelancers.

also the cft list is pretty good for finding technical contractors, as
is the uknot-jobs list (finding them is a left as an exersize for the
reader).

> No use for this request, but it's times like this that make me
> wondering in amazement at the goodness of jobs.perl.org
>
> every skillset should have one
>
> for the record, I've used jobs.perl.org as an employer and it has
> produced exceedingly good results.

Hell yeah. It has worked well for me when jobhunting as well. We are
also advertising on it at the moment. jobs.perl.org is also syndicated
by oreilly and some perl sites as well.

shame jobstats.co.uk is no longer updating - the 4 or 5 years of
charts stopped in may, but it's still pretty interesting.

cheers,

A.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk