[Gllug] is KMAIL a good enough client for gllug?

paul paul at thinksolution.net
Thu Sep 8 14:13:58 UTC 2005

> I must say that as one brought up in the days of micros this attitude
> has always bewildered me. Isn't all writing, well, texty? Isn't
> the job of email programs to, well, help you *write* and organize
> (threads of) such texty things?

I also remember dos3 and the zx80 zx81 and I programmed in
hex etc etc etc. and to be honest I was working on mainframes
before there was a micro.
I'm always surprised that people who remember the days of micro's
dont want to catch up with the rest of the world.
In my text I am refering to the look and feel of mutt and
the fact that things have moved on now. We all own mice and theres no
need for a non graphical interface. mutt looks and acts like it was designed
in the 60's. That's not a knock - (for mutt fans)  - its just I want
something
more modern

cheers
Liam