[Gllug] is KMAIL a good enough client for gllug?

paul paul at thinksolution.net
Thu Sep 8 14:55:34 UTC 2005

> Here in the reality-based community

That's what I'm talking about - in reality things tend to get better
over time - It is generally the ethos of open source software
isn't it? That over time enough people will spot the disfunctionality
or will improve opon that which is not up to modern techniques
such as the invention of the mouse and colour screens !!

I don't know which community YOU come from but it's certainly
not based in reality. Read my words  I said I wanted something more modern !
The aesthetic of a software is usually in line with its functionality and if
it
isn't it needs redesigning - what's the point of owning a mouse if I cant
use it!!!!!!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk