[Gllug] port forwarding and port translation

paul paul at thinksolution.net
Thu Sep 1 12:26:40 UTC 2005

I don't know about specific models, but I set a Netgear up a while ago for a
friend, and it supported NAT and port forwarding quite happily. It didn't
have a firewall though.

try the netgear FLV328
or its cheaper but less endowed brother
the Netgear FVS328
I've used both of these but prefer the FLV rather than the fvs they will
both achieve what you are looking for I believe. Better check the specs
though incase I've missed some point in your email that is vital.
You will be able to pick either of these machines up brand new for less
than £130.