[Gllug] Aptitude

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Thu Sep 15 09:28:43 UTC 2005

Jack Bertram <jack at jbertram.net> writes:

> * Matthew King <matthew.king at monnsta.net> [050914 18:19]:
>> Jack Bertram <jack at jbertram.net> writes:
>>
>> > * Matthew King <matthew.king at monnsta.net> [050914 10:20]:
>> >
>> > Given I'm clearly a muppet and don't deserve to be adminning any
>> > computer (no offence taken, by the way) does anyone have advice for my
>>
>> Good, because it had nothing to do with you. It was a response to the
>> email I was responding to (surprisingly), in which the poster alluded to
>> upgrading without paying attention.
>
> Ah, but the reason the original poster alluded to that was that I had
> upgraded without paying attention.  Indeed, I wasn't even sure which
> version of Debian I was running on that box - just trying to update
> packages.  So I still feel like a muppet...

In that case, have a muppet:

                    _._ _.-*""*-._ _._
                  .'   `*.      .*'   `.
                 .  .@*" ;      : "*@.  .
                 ` '   .'        `.   ` '
                 /`..-'            `-..'\
                .                        .
                   .*"              "*.
               '  '\`*-._        _.-*'/`  `

Matthew

--
I must take issue with the term "a mere child," for it has been my
invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely