[Gllug] Re: Fudcon

Craig Millar gllug at craigmillar.org
Sun Sep 11 23:25:52 UTC 2005

On 11/09/05 23:46 +0100, Dan Kolb wrote:
> Sir, I bite my thumb at you. It is well known that Slackware is the One True
> Linux distro.

quite how you managed to mis-spell SUSE as "Slackware" I'll never know.

Speaking of which - any other SUSE users on the list? What you make of the
openSUSE initiative? The parallels to Redhat/Fedora are too stark to ignore
yet Novell *appears* to be more committed to assisting the project than
Redhat ever were with Fedora and are making the right sort of noises.

> > :-) for the humour impaired.

oh, my sides hurt

Craig
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk