[Gllug] /boot/boot/boot/boot

paul paul at thinksolution.net
Tue Sep 6 17:27:19 UTC 2005

Is this right?

I just opened a directory called    /boot
then I noticed within this directory another directory called boot
I entered that directory, so I'm now in /boot/boot
and guess what - its the exact same contents as the directory
above it. I'm assuming this has something to do with GRUB.
Anyway, I kept following the paths down into the /boot/boot directories
and I think it may be an infinite depth because I followed it
to a depth of about (maybe) 15 subdirectories before I gave up.
That can't be right - can it? Is there something wrong with the installation?