[Gllug] Threaded email clients

Liam Smit liam.smit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 07:52:57 UTC 2005

> Out of courtesy I do not top post on this list but

It is appreciated!

> in the working environment
> there are a lot of benefits to top posting and not editing. As a manager I can
> join a mail thread at any point and be able to see the history without having 40
> emails to read.

If you are not reading the history then how do you know what you are
weighing in on? <g>

On a more serious note I'm going to have to circulate a 'how to write
decent email' email at work. I've had enough of receiving emails with
no subject line or some non-descriptive attempt at a subject line.

cheers
Liam
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk