[Gllug] Does OWA rule unopposed?

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Wed Sep 28 08:13:20 UTC 2005

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005, root wrote:

> Is there a Linux equivalent of Outlook Web Access (OWA).
> Its just that if my plans to replace windows email systems with Linux are to
> succeed I have to have an answer to the questionmost users have asked -
> "would I still be able to access my mail from across the internet through a
> web browser"?

There's a new project that was announced on Slashdot for exactly this kind
of thing today. It's called Zimbra (http://www.zimbra.com/) and is an AJAX
based "collaboration suite" although it's only beta as yet. It may still
be worth a look.

Jason
http://www.ukfsn.org/	 2Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk