[Gllug] Apps file problem

Ben Whyte ben at whyte-systems.co.uk
Thu Apr 27 12:45:48 UTC 2006

Hi

Just changed to fluxbox from kde and what a nice little product, does
everything I want almost and has a nice low footprint.

I am running the 0.9 packages from debian unstable and I am having a small
problem with the apps file.

I have thunderbird and firefox set up to start up automatically and also
remember the position and workspace information.

The applications start fine but the workspace and position information is
stored under gecko rather than the apps and so I can not get firefox to
open on workspace 0 and thunderbird on workspace 1.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks

Ben

--
Ben Whyte

If its tourist season why cant we shoot 'em

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk