[Gllug] I can't work out if this guy is a genius troll or just a complete fool

John G Walker johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Apr 27 17:06:40 UTC 2006

Thursday, April 27, 2006, 5:36:22 PM, richard at linuxuser.co.uk wrote:

> On Wednesday 26 April 2006 15:41, will wrote:

> There is a different site at
> http://shelleytherepublican.blogspot.com/

> and
> http://shelleytherepublican.com/
> appears to be a satire on:
> http://shelleytherepublican.blogspot.com/

and another site at http://shelley.gop.com/, where you can see her
email address (yes, "he" seems to be a "she"). I'll buy a pint of the
foaming amber liquid at my next GLLUG meeting for the first person who
dares email her to ask if it's all a joke. Personally I think she's
scarily serious.

But I think the Linux article may be a spoof that's been planted on
her. You'll notice that she wasn't the author, merely the publisher.

--
All the best,
 John

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk