[Gllug] Recommended ssh windows client

Henrik Morsing henrik at morsing.cc
Fri Apr 28 09:25:46 UTC 2006

Hi all, I'm tired of the cygwin windows difficulties in cut-n-paste and
window resizing and have never been fond of Putty.
How putty which has so many bugs and no longer under development (?) (has
been version 0.53 for years now?) and is not really pleasant to use, can
be regarded as the best ssh client for windows I don't understand.

So my question is what people use as their favorite ssh client on windows?
I'm looking for near xterm flexibility and features.

--
Regards,
Henrik Morsing
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk