[Gllug] OT: Room in a London flat wanted

salsaman salsaman at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 27 18:30:43 UTC 2006

Alex Singleton wrote:

> I'm looking for somewhere to live from the beginning of June. I'm 26
> and ideally I'm after a flatshare with a group of bright 20-somethings
> in fairly central London (zones 1-3). A preference for real ale and
> red wine among flatmates would be great. I'm after something not too
> expensive. I use Ubuntu, in case you're interested.
>
> Alex

Hi Alex,
if you are stuck for a few weeks, I might have a single flat available.
I am trying to sell it at the moment, but it's possible the sale will
fall through (the current offer is looking a bit dodgy) and the flat
will then be available for a short while until I find another buyer. If
the sale is delayed it might also be available for a month or so, since
I am going off to the US on the 7th May.

It's in a nice area (Muswell Hill - zone 3) and the rent would be quite
reasonable on the understanding you could move out at short (2 weeks or
so) notice.

Anyway let me know if you need it.

Cheers,
Gabriel.