[Gllug] I can't work out if this guy is a genius troll or just a complete fool

Jason Gilbert jason at doozer.com
Thu Apr 27 16:51:54 UTC 2006

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 05:36:22PM +0100, richard at linuxuser.co.uk wrote:
> There is a different site at
> http://shelleytherepublican.blogspot.com/
>
> and
> http://shelleytherepublican.com/
> appears to be a satire on:
> http://shelleytherepublican.blogspot.com/

i don't know. the linked site http://shelley.gop.com directs to
shelleytherepublican.com. gop.com is the official site for the
republican national committee afaict. last names the same, but the
location is different (iowa and arkansas)?

my hope was that it's someone looking for right-wing suckers to make
donations. whois doesn't have a real contact (just registerfly.com).

i'm sure this is giving them more time than they are actually worth.

--
"sometimes, the urge to strangle someone is so strong it's almost as if there's
a higher power calling you to follow your instincts..." - bofh 2004, episode 22

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/07/06/bofh_2004_episode_22/