[Gllug] recomend color lasar linux printer?

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Sat Apr 8 16:32:23 UTC 2006

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006, sinclair budd wrote:

> I am about to buy a color lasar printer for my linux box.

I have a Lexmark C510 which I got for a couple hundred quid. It is a
postscript printer and I am very happy with the output.

It's a bit big and noisy though.

The thing to be aware of is that colour laser printers can be cheap but
the toners are not. That said I get 6000-10000 pages for £50 which I am
happy with.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG		     Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/	       up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk