[Gllug] I can't work out if this guy is a genius troll or just a complete fool

Dani Pardo jiffier at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 09:44:22 UTC 2006

On 4/27/06, Alain Williams <addw at phcomp.co.uk> wrote:

> > In fairness how many Brits have travelled further afield than France or
> > Spain?
>
> Many Brits treat Spain as a hot/sunny Blackpool[**] - so I'm not sure if that
> really counts as visiting another country (ie they travel physically, but not mentally).

 So you can have visited the whole world and still be a dumb ignorant.
But of course, you don't need to have travelled much to be a little
more intelligent than the author of that site.
  There's plenity of crazy people out there, and many of them travel
around the world (I saw a couple last Sunday on the speaker corner
btw, was funny :)) But you just :q! and edit something more useful :)
  About the breakfast.. :q!
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk