[Gllug] Was: Genius troll; now: ID cards

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Sat Apr 29 08:49:39 UTC 2006

On Sat, Apr 29, 2006 at 09:03:09AM +0100, Christopher Hunter wrote:

> It's good that it'll never work (no government IT project has EVER worked),
> but it's bad that we'll all have to pay for it.

The question is: if you were offered some of the work on the ID cards system,
would you do it ?

>From the point of view of:

1) Would you work on something that the intent is morally obnoxious ?

2) Would you work on something that you knew was doomed to failure ?
   Ie taking good money to produce a failure.

--
Alain Williams
Parliament Hill Computers Ltd.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>