[Gllug] RE: dodgy DDS2 drive

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 08:19:16 UTC 2006

I assume you have tried different tapes  - and they are not write-protected ?

We have a couple of HP DAT drives in use (on SCO) and never needed anything
special in the way of kernel changes to make them work.   I though the whole
idea of SCSI was that these devices just worked !

If you are local (Hornchurch home  - Northfleet work) to me happy to try some
experimentation if it helps !

Tim

This E-Mail (and any files transmitted with it) is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received it in
error please notify the sender and delete the message.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk