[Gllug] Interesting -- Explorer Destroyer

salsaman salsaman at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 27 23:55:35 UTC 2006

John G Walker wrote:

>Thursday, April 27, 2006, 7:33:30 PM, Richard Jones wrote:
>

>>http://www.explorerdestroyer.com/
>>

>>& apparently you can earn $1 for each M$IE user switched.
>>

>Does Shelley the Republican know about this? :D

The strangest thing I read about this, is that apparently if the site
were hosted in the UK, it would be classed as a "terrorist" site, for
attempting to "bring down a pillar of society" ! I kid ye not (I can't
find the article, but I think it was one of the UK papers' online versions).

Gabriel.
http://lives.sourceforge.net (complete with "terrorist" Explorer
Destroyer module)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk