[Gllug] Where to buy hard drives [Summary]

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Mon Apr 3 19:33:24 UTC 2006

Andy Farnsworth <farnsaw at stonedoor.com> writes:

> Ok, I created a raw page with the information people replied with, you
> can see it at http://flash.stonedoor.com/uk_vendors.html.

I may be rather late (hey I'll catch up eventually) but I must say this
is a rather useful resource with one mistake that I can see: EBuyer has
one asterisk too many.

Would it be amiss to suggest that this web page stay up indefinitely?

Matthew

--
I must take issue with the term "a mere child," for it has been my
invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely