[Gllug] Persuading Etch to use the right (configured) paper size

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Aug 8 21:33:17 UTC 2006

On Sun, 6 Aug 2006, Peter Childs moaned:
> Yes Firefox and Thunderbird do it too....
> In the end I discovered that XPrt that's got the problem Letter seams
> to be part of the US locale under Xprt so might be worth reading the
> XPrint docs.

GNOME doesn't use XPrt. Firefox doesn't use it unless you go to
considerable lengths to make it do so. (Both emit raw PostScript to lpr,
I think.)

--
`We're sysadmins. We deal with the inconceivable so often I can clearly
 see the need to define levels of inconceivability.' --- Rik Steenwinkel
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk