[Gllug] GPRS / 3G PCMCIA info

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Aug 1 09:43:12 UTC 2006

Jason Clifford wrote:
>> they quite clearly state that you cant use that deal on a laptop or a
>> computer using the phone as a modem( and their fair use seems to be
>
> Do you have any reference for that?

Hi Jason,

here is a quote

"*Minimum term contact and credit check applies. Compatible handset
required. Fair use policy applies: Relax + web 'n' walk, Flext + web 'n'
walk and U-Fix web 'n' walk price plans provide unlimited internet
browsing on mobile handsets in the UK. To ensure a high quality of
service for all our customers, they are not to be used for other
activities such as (but not limited to): modem access for computers,
internet based video/audio streaming services, peer to peer file
sharing, internet based video download and internet based telephony. If
such use is detected, notice may be given, after which network
protection controls may be applied which will result in a reduced speed
of transmission."

from :
http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/Dispatcher?menuid=phones_im_wnw_what

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk