[Gllug] Re: Social networking - what's the point

Craig Millar gllug at craigmillar.org
Tue Aug 1 10:02:57 UTC 2006

On 01/08/06 10:44 +0100, Jason Clifford wrote:
> The potential of social network is so much greater but I don't think
> anyone has ever actually delivered on much, if any, of the actual
> potential.

I think last.fm has made a decent fist of it with their audioscrobbling
engine. I've been recommended some decent music as a result of my own
submissions. I just ignore the "Friend Requests" bs and let the figures do
the talking. Praps we should start a gllug group so we can find out just how
uncool we are!
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk