[Gllug] Linux Asterisk SIP IAX FXO FXS VOIP Video Training CBT anyone know if it's any good?

Ryan Cartwright ryan at crimperman.org
Tue Aug 22 16:19:57 UTC 2006

Joel Bernstein wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 09:50:41AM +0100, Ryan Cartwright wrote:
>> We heard the first time you asked Charles. Lack of response does not
>> mean lack of awareness of your question. It more likely means that
>> nobody knows anything about them.
>
> That's a bit harsh, considering he was told off for replying to a
> different thread. I'd say that he's done exactly what he was told to do,
> in creating a new thread. Give the guy a break.

Ah - point taken and sorry (Charles) for my rudeness. That'll teach me
to scan read before replying. Am I allowed to claim sleep deprivation
(two year old had a restless night)?

Interestingly (and this is not a defence) Thunderbird's threading did
not pick up on the fact that Charles' first post was in reply to the
Dedicated Servers thread. It seems to thread on subject only. Out of
interest what header(s) was it missing in this case- References:?

thanks for the correction :o)
Ryan
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk