[Gllug] WEEE Regs

Frank Scott lists at frasco.org.uk
Wed Aug 23 17:03:32 UTC 2006

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 04:39:50PM +0100, N.Pauli wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Does anyone know if these regulations to do with recycling electrical goods also apply to keyboards and mice?
>
> Nigel

I think it covers just about anything electrical or electronic. Look at
all the goods which now bear the crossed out wheely bin symbol.

But I wouldn't worry for a long time yet, since I heard on the radio
today that the introduction in the UK had been postponed again for
another year!

Frank

--
    /V\    : ;`  :   Frank Scott  Sutton, London
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk