[Gllug] planet.gllug.org.uk

Dean Wilson dwilson at unixdaemon.net
Mon Aug 21 20:24:23 UTC 2006

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 08:23:45PM +0100, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> >Doesn't look to me like it's the Planet box that has been
> >compromised, but rather Steve Goodwin's blog. I suggest the sysadmins
> >remove Steve's blog from the list until he gets the problem fixed.

Done.

I sent Steev a message about his site this morning but he's a bit busy at
the moment. I've removed the site for now.

> Well spotted, I shall now hang my head in shame. I really really
> should have noticed that only one entry was actually affected.

I don't run any PHP on my server thank you very much ;)

On a tangent, at some point this week I'm probably going to upgrade the
planet software used by planet GLLUG to use the official planet release
Jeff made a couple of weeks ago.

  Dean (who hosts planet.gllug.org.uk)
--
Dean Wilson             http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk