[Gllug] Even more increased airport security announced.

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 10:53:11 UTC 2006

Well maybe they should just install Video cameras in the Toilets!  hehe
(suitably placed to view above wasit height only of course)

Or suitable 'sniffing' technology maybe?

The current regulations seem total overkill!

What with 'smart' boxes installed in cars and various other technological
wonders the Government is embracing helter-skelter there can be no doubt that
George Orwell got it totally right apart from the Date  !!!

I shall start looking for a suitablet dezert island I think

Tim
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk