[Gllug] PDF wierdo

John G Walker johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Dec 8 16:42:49 UTC 2006

On 8 Dec 2006 09:38:01 -0000 sas.18752793 at bloglines.com wrote:

> If pdf2ps doesn't work,
> you could also try running ps2ps on the output. If I understand the
> man page it "simplifies" the postscript- this has worked for me in
> the past, though it might mess up the fonts slightly.

Thanks, but, as I said on my original post, running Acrobat under
Windows 98SE worked. And, in any case, life has moved on, I've taught
the class, and I don't have to teach again until January.

Time to recuperate. I'll spend some of the time posting the problems
on the driver forum (if it's still running). Some of the rest of the
time will be spent with a beer,

--
 All the best,
 John